New gravel driveway for a large house in Oxford, Oxfordshire:
There were many issues with the existing gravel driveway including:
- Only a thin layer of gravel remained on the driveway
- Stones had displaced onto the path in front of their property
- The foundations of the drive were uneven
However, we resolved these issues:
- We removed all the original gravel from the driveway and the path outside their house.
- The foundations were then dug up and levelled out
- The new gravel was then laid onto the new, level surface using a resin base to ensure the stones would no longer be easily displaced from the drive
If you’re interested in our driveway services for your home, please contact us or visit our Driveway Page for more information.