From concept to design, we can offer a complete and professional design and build service.
- Free and friendly initial consultation.
- Briefing Meeting. To discuss all the requirements for your garden in detail, along with any ideas you have on how you would like your garden developed. This discussion is written up and becomes the client brief, a copy is sent to you for your approval.
- Site Survey. Detailed measurements will be taken of the garden boundaries and all existing features.
- Soil samples will be taken, along with notes on good and bad views, aspect and microclimate.
- Outline Design. This is a meeting to discuss the initial ideas in response to the client brief, and site survey and analysis. You will have the opportunity to discuss the ideas presented, usually in pencil form, before further detail is considered.
- Final Plan. This is a fully drawn up plan of the design for your garden, 3D colour visualisations can be prepared for an additional cost if wanted.
- Detailed Drawings. These are prepared once the final design has been accepted, they are used to convey details of the build to our construction team, such as materials and setting out measurements.
- Planting design. Full planting plans can be prepared by our qualified designer, who has 14 years of professional horticultural experience. Planting can also be under taken.